JOIN US TODAY!
Our award winning team is looking to grow our family with more dedicated and professional sales representatives. Whether you are looking for a full time career position or an additional part time revenue- generating source, we have got the right program tailored for you. Our proven expert recruiting team will put you on the prosperity track in no time!
Apply to our Outside Sales Representative role now below and kick start your career to success at Royal Debit.
We would like to have you on our team! Please complete the information below and let us get to know you…Good Luck!!!
What You’ll Be Doing
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will conduct sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. The incumbent will be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of products. Your excellent social skills will allow you to foster strong relationships which will help contribute attribute to much your success. You build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
What Royal Debit offers you
- Commission paid on each approved sale + performance bonus for meeting and exceeding targets.
- Training, resources and leads to start your pipeline. You will also receive support from our experienced management team and customer support staff.
- Health benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Meet prospects and customers every day
- Target and meet face-to-face meetings with new and business
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell our company’s products and services to customers and grow the book of business
Who you are
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Willing to work independently (you will be on the field 95% of your time)
- Always team focused
- 1 year sales experience is preferred, but not required
- G Class driver’s license is required
At Royal Debit, our people are our strength. You’ll become part of a diverse team that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client first, and to do it well. It all starts with Hard Work!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all interested applicants.