JOIN US TODAY!
Our award winning team is looking to grow our family with more dedicated and professional sales agents. Whether you are looking for a full time career position or an additional part time revenue- generating source, we have got the right program tailored for you. Our proven expert recruiting team will put you on the prosperity track in no time!
Apply now to any of the open regional positions listed below and kick start your career to success at Royal Debit.
We would like to have you on our team! Please fill in your information and a member of our office team will contact you.
Marketing Territory Manager- GTA
Full Time/ Part Time | GTA
We are seeking energetic, career-minded individuals for outside business-to- business sales & marketing role in Toronto. You will work in a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fun, fast-paced, and high-energy. You’ll be encouraged to take risks and venture outside your comfort zone.
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Salary: Base + commission + Residual.
Location: This is a home based, field sales role. We welcome applicants from anywhere within the Ontario.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the- job training to new sales employees.
- Use consultative selling techniques to determine the best solution offering for clients.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Sales “hunter” mentality, with strong persuasion and objection handling skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (reading, writing, and verbal)
- Strong client-service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate and network effectively with internal and external contacts
- High level of initiative and able to drive for results
- Strong negotiation skills
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
WHAT WE OFFER
- Award winning team to work with
- Lifetime residuals
- Industry leading commission structure
- Weekly & monthly bonus incentives
- Expert training & coaching
- Room for advancement